ANONIMO - MILITARE CHRONO ACIER
ANONIMO - MILITARE
The iconic collection
Powerful, strong, and robust. The MILITARE is the iconic face of ANONIMO. Originally developed for professional use, the collection still fulfils the purpose for which it was created – withstanding the greatest challenges and strains.
ANONIMO – The Brand
Since its creation, ANONIMO perpetuates, through each of its watches, the same tradition of quality, design, and love of art.
A pioneer in the use of bronze, the brand sees this alloy written in its DNA. The bronze pieces in the collection owe their origins to models created at the time exclusively for divers from the Italian Navy.
Founded in Florence, Italy, ANONIMO enjoys esteem among collectors around the world, who consider it the legitimate heir of a long and demanding local tradition in the world of watchmaking. Many of those who participated in the beginnings of this great adventure were driven to revive the famous Florentine watch industry. Among them is the famous engineer Dino Zei.
While preserving a close link with its Italian roots and to benefit from a unique know-how, ANONIMO moved to Switzerland in 2013 following its acquisition by a private investor.
- Diameter 43.50 mm, height 14.50 mm, satin bronze or 316L steel, cushion shape
- Dial with hand-brushed finish
- Water-resistant to 120 meters, 12 ATM
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Numbers, indexes and hands with Super-LumiNova®
- Crown with patented protection system at 12 o'clock
- Open case back
- Swiss Made SW 300, 13 ¼'''' self-winding, personalized Anonimo oscillating weight with a bi-compax DD2035M chronograph module developed exclusively for Anonimo
- Power reserve 42 hours minimum
- 49 jewels
- Frequency 28'800 A/h (4Hz)
- 30-minute counter at 9 o'clock and central second, small second counter at 3 o'clock
- Aged calf leather handmade in Italy - pin buckle